Visual Kei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visual Kei

music, style & provocation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterFrench boardLog in
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

[Shonen] FullMetal Alchemist

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Noyle
shirouto - novice
shirouto - novice
Noyle

Member sheet
Favorite band: Malice Mizer
The track of moment: "Crucify my Love" - X Japan

[Shonen] FullMetal Alchemist Empty
PostSubject: [Shonen] FullMetal Alchemist   [Shonen] FullMetal Alchemist Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:34 pm

[Shonen] FullMetal Alchemist 55

.~°FullMetal Alchemist°~.

Author: Arakawa Hiromu
Type: Manga/Anime
Style: Adventure/Science Fantasy
Editor: Square Enix

|| History ||

In Resembool, a small village behind mountains, live to brothers: Edward and Alphonse Elric, with their mother. Their father leave them for an unknown reason many years ago and he shows anybody more signs of life since his departure.
This man, he's Hoheneim, a famous alchemist. Edward and Alphonse are passionate for alchemy and are so curious about their father's job.

When they're about ten years old, their mother die, and they're now alone. On her grave, they take a decision:
"Ed, how can we live without her?"
"We wont live without her..."
In alchemy, like in the real world, there's rules, in particular the one of the equivalent exchange: for reach something, we must let something of the same value.
In theory, it works, but not always in practice.

Create artificial humans is prohibed in alchemy. Nevertheless, Ed and Al will try to resuscitate their mum, on join all the ingredients to make a human corpse, and they add a drop of their blood for the soul.
But it fail: into a light explosion, Al's body desappears and Ed lose his left leg.
It seems it was the due to pay.
But their resuscitate mother just was a terrible creature, who didn't seem like to a human, and without real soul.
When he awakes and realizes that Al wasn't here, Ed uses alchemy to fix his brother's soul to a armor. In exchange, he loses his right arm.

Al awakes into the armor, whitout body, just a soul into a big and empty armor. He takes Ed and going to their neightbour and mecanician friend who fix to him two automails, bionic members.

Now the only way for Elric brothers is to fond the philosophal stone, who can defy the alchemy rules and the equivalent exchange rule, for found back their original body.

[under construction, I finish it later 'cause I haven't no more time now, I'm sorry =/]
Back to top Go down
http://papillon-rose73.e-monsite.com
Little-bou
shirouto - novice
shirouto - novice
Little-bou

Member sheet
Favorite band: X Japan
The track of moment: Rage against the Machine - bombtrack

PostSubject: Re: [Shonen] FullMetal Alchemist   [Shonen] FullMetal Alchemist Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:30 pm

Ok, my comment in english.
So, It's my favorite Manga.
All characters are funny and cute.

History is perfect for me.
Back to top Go down
Nemoisya
shirouto - novice
shirouto - novice
Nemoisya

Member sheet
Favorite band: X
The track of moment: Aoi Tsuki-Dir en Grey

PostSubject: Re: [Shonen] FullMetal Alchemist   [Shonen] FullMetal Alchemist Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:23 pm

Awesome manga! I started watching the anime too but I lost most of the episodes that were broadcasted in Italy...moreover the story gets too different from the manga plot...I got kinda confused @___@

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Shonen] FullMetal Alchemist   [Shonen] FullMetal Alchemist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Shonen] FullMetal Alchemist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Visual Kei :: J-culture :: Manga and animation-
Jump to: