Visual Kei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visual Kei

music, style & provocation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterFrench boardLog in
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à -50% (large sélection)
Voir le deal

Siam Shade

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yas
amachua - amateur
amachua - amateur
Yas

Member sheet
Favorite band: CunninLynguists
The track of moment: Beautiful Girl - CunninL.

Siam Shade Empty
PostSubject: Siam Shade   Siam Shade Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:05 am

Siam Shade Siam_shade_7

Siam Shade is one of the most important J-rock/metal bands of the nineties. Founded in the early 90's, the band gets its final line up in 1995 with Hideki, Daita, Natin, Junji et Kazuma, and starts with heavy-rock songs with pretty melodies, mostly influenced by Luna Sea, who helped them get to professional status. Later, the style of the band, with some other foreign influences (Dream Theater) tends to some technical metal and on the other hand softer pop songs. though, the band keeps the really punchy and melodic style which mde them famous. Despite a very prouctive activity with 7 studio albums, 3 best ofs and several DVDs, the band performs a last live @ Budokan on march 11th 2002.
Due to the death of their historical manager in 2007, the band reformed for one night for a single live, but cut loose to the rumor announcing their come-back afterwards.

Links:
French Portal Siam Shade
Prayer
Get a Life
Dreams

Thanx vikipidia & nôtil and my former english translation teachers, that I hopped I haven't insulted to much with this "early in the morning" translation
Back to top Go down

Siam Shade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Visual Kei :: Japan-music :: J-metal-
Jump to: